Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

This year is a very special Mother's Day for me, I feel so complete with my two children! I wanted to wish all of the special mother's in my life a happy Mother's Day. I am so fortunate to have two grandmothers, a mother, mother-in-law, aunts, cousins and friends to help guide me and shape who I am as a mother. Thanks and love to all!

Here are a few pictures with me and my two boys, as you can see getting a good shot of all three of us can be quite challenging at this time! I will have more updates of Christian and Nicholas later in the week.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Momma!! xoxo Dana

Mimi said...

MMae25960What a wonderful Mom you are! You look great with the two boys. They are getting so big. Love you all.

Pam said...

beautiful mommy!