Sunday, June 17, 2012

Best Dad Around!

Seriously, unequivocally, hands down, the best!  We love you Chris!  Happy Father's Day!

Chris and the boys eating lunch during a four wheeling adventure thru Tillamook State Forest earlier this week.

Chris also stayed home to care for the boys this past week, while I said goodbye to a great woman, my grandmother.  She was the proud grandmother of 8 grandchildren and 6 great-grandson's and a nurse for 45 years! We are lucky to have such great memories of GG that will last a life time!  As she use to say to me about Chris, "Boy, he must be smart!  You're lucky to have him!"  I sure am, Gram, and glad we have you to be our angel watching over us!



Thank you to Pop-Pop Ranalli, Grandpop Bob, and Pop for being special and important father's in our life.  May you all have a very special day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P. Gram!I love the old time photo. I think she looks like Gene.

XXOO! Dana

Mimi said...

What a nice tribute to those we all love Kelly. Our family is truly blessed.