Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weeks 5 - 11


I know that I'm slacking on the blog lately... or in my own defense, maybe just SUPER busy! But now that I am feeling more rested and getting more sleep I intend on updating more often. Especially because we are now so far away from everyone again, I don't want anyone to miss out on Nicholas and the newest little cutie pie of the family!! Christian is now 11 weeks old, WOW! It's really going by so quickly, he went from being a new born to an interactive infant in no time! It's hard to believe when we look at Nicholas, that in just a little over two years Christian will be that big too; a real BOY! We don't want to rush that though and we are all really cherishing every moment and each new day!
Christian is now sleeping in his own room, YAY for mom and dad; we have our room back all to ourselves! I am the first to admit that I do not sleep good if Nicholas or Christian are in the same room. We ended up giving into technology this time around and I got a video monitor, how did I manage without it for Nicholas?!!! Chris thinks I can be obsessive looking at the monitor, but I LOVE it! I think eventually when Christian starts sleeping through the night and Nicholas gets into a big boy bed, I'll switch it to Nicholas' room so that I can keep an eye on him! The best part is that I can control the angle and zoom in, super cool! Here is a picture of our angel boy sleeping through the monitor...LOVE, love, love it!



Here are a few pictures week to week, so you can get an idea of how he changes each week! At Christian's 2 month appointment (now a few weeks passed) he weighed 11 pounds and a half ounce (50th percentile) and he was 24 1/2 inches (90th percentile.) I'm not the best at always whipping out the camera and getting shots, I often forget, but I'm trying to remember to catch as much as possible!

Week 5
My baby acne week.

Week 6
My cute rolly legs!


Week 7
I'm a lean and mean, talking, drooling machine!

Week 8



Week 9

love those crying shots, they look so cute!

brother love

As you can see, Nicholas loves testing the limits!

Week 10


Week 11

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Thanks for updating the Blog. It is so great to see the photos and to read about what the boys are doing. I can imagine how nice it must be to have the video camera; I would be adicted to. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I LOL'd when I saw the testing the limits photo. I thought to myself is that a foot? Then I read he caption. Cute ;) xoxo Dana

Anonymous said...

Christian is a beautiful baby. He looks big, except when he is next to his big brother, then he looks like a peanut. Give them both a big hug and kiss from me.
Jeanne

Pam said...

The boys are amazing! Sooo cute. I love the video monitor idea. That's awesome. Miss and love you guys!

Robert McFadden said...

They are so good looking. Christian has that happy boy look in all his photos!

Love,

Dad