Sunday, April 5, 2009

Grandpop

I just wanted to have something on here to remember my grandpop who passed away the week after we moved. His passing is a huge upset, as he was a remarkable man; but it is also a blessing because he is no longer suffering. I will never forget our great memories and I am so happy he was able to make it to my wedding three years ago this month. He was always the life of the party, but he was also the most intelligent and passionate person I have ever known. He loved his Phillies, he loved his Eagles and he loved his politics! I have a smile on my face as I remember him! I am so glad that Nicholas had the pleasure of meeting him! He will be missed!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Awe... I'm sooo sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. May the Lord welcome him with open arms! God bless you, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Very touching Kell. I have a tear in my eye and a prayer going out to Grandpop. Love u! Dana

Andrea Delia said...

I am so sorry Kel - your Grandpop was an adorable, FUN man. I will never forget dancing with him at your wedding. My prayers are with you and your family!

Mimi said...

Kelly, what a loving and very touching tribute to your Grandpop. You were certainly his little angel girl and it was always evident that he loved you very much.

Mom