Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Wonderful Husband!!!

Today is Chris' birthday and we had such a great day, the weather was perfect and he even got to fish (out front) which is very important to Chris on his birhtday! We are both looking forward to the day he can take Nicholas fishing; me for a break, and Chris for an unconditional companion (I hope Nicholas likes it or we're in trouble!). I have to say that without exaggeration Chris is the most loving husband and father anyone could ask for. He is truly my best friend and so much more! I will spare any more emotion but I am so happy to be sharing my beautiful life with you and I know Nicholas adores you more than any son could. XOXOXO


Those are two happy boys eating cake!
We took off Nicholas shirt ahead of time to avoid a mess, but it was inevitable :)!


Play video to see Nicholas eating cake.
.

Make sure you scroll down to see my other new posts too.

3 comments:

Pam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS! What a wonderful life and family you have! Blessed beyond words!! Makes me soooo very happy for you and for your amazing wife and darling little boy. Hope you had a great birthday ... but celebrating with Kelly and Nicholas ... how could you not??

love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris :) dana

Mimi said...

So happy to see your blog is back up and even happier to have you closer to home. I just finished reading your three most recent posts and they were all very touching.

Kisses, Hugs, and, Love to all of you.

Mom