Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4 Month Update

Christian is already 4 months old! He has his doctor visit and is now 12 lb. 15 oz. He is very long (75th percentile) and lean (10th percentile!) He is now reaching for objects and loves putting anything he can into his mouth. He rolls over, mostly from his belly to his back but has also rolled a few times from back to belly. He is very alert and observant and likes to quietly check out the room and his surroundings. His favorite hobby is watching his big brother's every move. Nicholas can get the most smiles out of him already!

I thought this picture was cute that I took on his actual 4th month birthday, but my computer is not cooperating and I cannot rotate it at the moment. Hopefully, I can repost soon.


Nicholas is an amazing big brother, and loves his little brother to death! Every morning he wants Christian to lay in his crib with him before he starts his day. He gives him hugs and kisses all day long and if Christian gets fussy Nicholas loves to sing to him. Right now my only struggle is that Nicholas likes to tickle him in the face and I am trying to teach him that the face is off limits. Ultimately, I have nothing to complain about! I have so many new pictures and videos of Nicholas that I hope to post in the next couple of days, he is getting to be such a big boy!


1 comment:

Mimi said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the update; it is wonderful reading what the boys are up to.